Friday 2 February 2007

Speshal Dare #39 is up

Go check it out here. This week's was a collaboration with the Daring Card Makers so make sure to check their awesome work out too. I challenge you not to be inspired.


This week's dare is 'On the cards' - we challenge you to make a scrapbook page that is also a card, any size you like as long as it will fit in one of your albums - we have made ours to give as valentines cards, but you can chose another theme if you wish. Here's mine:


Lots of Creative Imaginations papers (love 'em) and some Scenic Route Brighton thrown in. I started with the quote and chose the rest of my papers to compliment it. Photo corners and pink chipboard heart are by Heidi Swapp.




The chipboard heart is by Maya Road, scroll is by Fancy Pants, both painted blue followed by a top coat of Lil' Davis glitter glaze.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fab card and you're not at all boss eyed.

I love Hear no evil see no evil - My favourite bit is the one with the jeans and he can't feel his legs.

I'm chuckling away here and hoping I've got the right film xxx

The Dolphin Inn said...

Absolutely brilliant - you fit in so well with the speshals, loved your take on this dare

Gillian said...

G'day Karen, wasn't this fun!!!
I love your Scrapped Card.. it's gorgeous! Brilliant Design,wonderful colours & I just love all the decorative edges..

Lythan said...

I love all the texture on this - and the colours are great too.

Eleni Gratsia said...

Love it Karen ... Just found your blog, and I'm glad you are in the blog world as I find your layouts so inspiring!!! :D

*waves* from Greece!

Kathy said...

Locve this Karen. The papers the photo the gorgeous scroll-y thingie - all fab.

The problem with checking out all these brilliant crafting blogs is that every hour of every day you see paper that you don't have.....yet!