Wednesday 28 February 2007

Slacking

I can't believe I haven't updated in a few days again. But I have a good excuse because the Design Collective looks as though it's been very well received and that's been keeping me busy. The response has been fantastic. And it's not really surprising. The classes work out at around 85p each and you can do them in your own home when it suits you. Plenty of people can't get to crops or (like me) maybe don't have the confidence to go alone. I'm so excited to be working with 13 hugely talented scrappers. We all have very different styles and that's fantastic for the subscribers because it means there really is something for everyone.

In other news (sorry I think I've been reading Maria's blog too often), well there is no other news really. We've had a completely uneventful few days. I'm so boring.............

I will try to do something really exciting tomorrow so that I can report back about it. Suggestions on a postcard please......

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The DC will be a huge success and I may have to come and play myself.

We can be in the boring club together. Ooh, we can have a competition for who has the most boring day.

Hope Max has recovered from chewing the operation bones - It could have been worse and he ate the buzzer bit. Imagine that going off all day xxx

karen said...

great news on the DC karen, have you heard about caseys school yet? shame about the football