Wednesday 14 February 2007

3 years ago today..........

14th feb 2004, was Charlie's due date. Where has the time gone? I know babies hardly ever arrive on their due date, but I would loved to have had my little man on Valentine's day. Instead, the little beggar hung on in there until the 19th Feb (48 mins past midnight) before finally making his entrance into the world with his cord wrapped tightly round his neck. A scary minute or so followed until they could clamp the cord and cut it, but thankfully, no harm done.



We've been to Tesco this morning and Charlie's picked his own cake for Monday - a football one (I'm sure Casey had a hand in it though). I was trying to persuade him to go for the Chocolate Button traybake. Yummy. This is another of yesterday's photos - Charlie trundling along in a world of his own.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww, can't believe he is 2 soon!!! A valentine's baby would've been cool. I have to admit I was a bit disappointed mine is technically due April 16 as 12 more days and she would've been due on my birthday! Now she is coming on the 11th... or earlier.

I meant to say earlier, the boots on Charlie and Dan are super cute! Casey looks so much older than the little two but looks like a kind older sister :)

Anonymous said...

Bless him. Love that piccie he looks totally lost in his own thoughts.

Ooh woof woof xxx

The Dolphin Inn said...

Another gorgeous pic Karen, hope you had a great valentines day xxx