Friday 9 February 2007

Lunar Bim rocks


Charlie absolutely loves Lunar Bim (no, it's not Jim; it's definitely Bim because Charlie says so). He spied this cute Rover toy in the ELC catalogue and it's all he's been harping on about. So, this is one of his birthday pressies, with 20% off thanks to my ELC Birthday Club voucher. I likes a bargain, I does. I've had to hide Rover in the shed because the kids have sussed out where I usually hide the pressies, so I hope he isn't feeling too cold. I can't believe it's only ten days until my baby's birthday - this time 3 years ago, I was the size of a heffer and had just been let out of hospital after a 3 day stay because Charlie was lying transverse (sideways) at 38 weeks and they didn't want to risk me going into labour with him in that position. I should have known that was going to be a sign of things to come - he was a troublemaker then , and he still is now lol.
The next Dare is up later tonight, (and it's another goodie!) so I'll be sharing mine in the morning along with a few other pages I've done. I'm beginning to enjoy this scrapping lark again.

3 comments:

Debs said...

Aw bless ... hope the hound remains hidden till birthday time.

Anonymous said...

Not seen Lunar Bim so I'll have to keep my eyes peeled.

Happy birthday Charlie. Hope they don't track the pressies down.

Have a fab weekend xxx

Anonymous said...

Poor woof, shouldn't he be indoors and put the kids out in the shed? :P

I think you need to upgrade to K4 so you can have another baby in the house!