Sunday 4 February 2007

The last of the 3


I forgot to add the third page last night, so here it is. Another one of Charlie, and I used the same range of papers as before. Again, this was using some of my Ribbon Mad DT kit. Some more chenille ricrac (this one's slightly thinner than the red), and I attached it with some big chunky rough-looking stitching using I'Kandee twine.

All chipboard bits by Heidi Swapp (I have a whole pizza box full of HS chipboard that I'm slowly working my way through.) The Permission Slip is by 7 Gypsies.

I even managed to fit in most aspects of the UKS weekly challenge for this one - I have no idea how long it's been since I managed one of the challenges so please don't all faint at once.

5 comments:

Paula - Buenos Aires said...

*Thump* ;)

Shirley said...

Bless him!

Anonymous said...

Bless him. looks mighty comfy but don't think I'd be able to walk next day if I slept like that.

Love the l/o and the ribbon is yummy xxx

The Dolphin Inn said...

Love that cute pic Karen, great lo too, the ric-rac

GlitteryKatie said...

Fabby LO- I'd forgotten my sproggies used to sleep all which-ways especially the boys!!