Monday 19 February 2007

Happy Birthday little man

Charlie's 3 today. He was so excited last night and promised he'd be able to open all his own pressies because he was "big enough to do sticky tape". He finally got to sleep at around 10pm and was awake this morning at 5.30, so now I'm ready for a nap. He took some wallypops (lollipops) to playschool this morning to give out to all his friends, but was looking a bit nervous towards the end - I think he was worried there would be none left for him.


I'll keep it brief as we've got to go and play pirates and firefighters. Danielle's the firefighter and she said that you can ring her up (the number's 871) if you find somebody in your bed that doesn't belong there. Always handy to know I guess. I'll leave you with a LO I did this morning of Charlie at just a few hours old. He looks so chubby here but he was anything but - look at his little thumbs too; he always had them poking out from between his fingers.

4 comments:

Gertie said...

ooh you shop there too LOL
Happy Birthday Charlie,hope you have a great day and I'll keep the number handy ;-)
Great layout.

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday Charlie! He does look chubby in this LO, I remember the other LO you did with him in his nappy and he looked so skinny!

871. Will ring it later tonight when Kirk takes up more space in bed than he really should. Danielle can then come over and kick his butt.

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday Charlie.

I'll remember that number when I next have a visitor in the middle of the night. I often wake to find someone has snuck in and parked their foot in my bottom.

Hope that Max is better now xxx

Anonymous said...

Oh! I missed the lil guy's birthday!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY LATE! Charlie wub wub.