Wednesday 7 February 2007

Not Amused

Wonders will never cease. My mojo is still with me and I scrapped the stern-faced pic of Danielle that I posted on here when I first started my blog. It's funny how some pages just seem to come together - this was literally 10 minutes of playing with scraps of paper, picking some alphas for the title and job done. Whereas my next LO was the result of 2 nights of pushing bits of paper around until I finally liked what I saw. I can't show it yet, because it's for this week's Speshal, but when you eventually do see it, you're gonna wonder what on earth took me so long because there really is nothing of it.
Btw, I just lurve the funky hat Danielle's wearing. She refuses to wear it now; partly because I feel the urge to stick my camera lens right in her face every time she's got it on, so I can't blame her I guess. I think that's probably the reason for the face she's pulling too. I got it (the hat) as a freebie with an outfit I bought from a lady in the US. I love freebies; wish they were all as cute as this one.

So, is it cold enough for everyone? Casey came home from school, full of beans because the school told her that we're forecast 6 inches of snow for tonight/tomorrow and we need to check on the local radio in the morning to find out if school will be open. Let's hope the snow comes, because Casey's already got tomorrow's itinerary planned and it doesn't include going to school. I'm all set for the snow, well except I haven't got any closed in shoes because I live in my Crocs, so my feet are going to freeze. But, the good news is that the kids will be able to make a snowman in the garden this time because I made sure to pick up all the dog poo today. Sorry, tmi, I know but the kids were gutted when I told them they're weren't allowed out after the last lot of snow because I hadn't picked up the doggy doo - can't risk one of them throwing a brown snowball, can I now?

Speaking of Crocs, which I was about half a page back, somebody showed me the cutest little kids Crocs the other day and I want them NOW!!! Click the link and check out the pink ones. They're in the US in March, so please pray that they come over here pretty soon after that or I'm going to book me a flight to America just to buy some. In fact I think they're even cuter than the Disney ones, but I love 'em all. Is that sad? Scrap that question, I don't want to know the answer.

3 comments:

The Dolphin Inn said...

LOL at the brown snowballs, made me check my garden was poo proof, great job on the page with Danielle, such a cutie even when she is mardy
Thanks for the croc links, need some for the kids and they are brill

Anonymous said...

Just scoffing the rest of my choccie egg when I got to the brown snowballs bit.

I love the picture and the layout is fab.

Enjoy the snow - If it comes xxx

Debs said...

Oh my .. how did I miss this one .. love love love this layout huni - your mojo is definitely on a roll!
ROFL at brown snowballs