Thursday 22 February 2007

It's been a while

I'm sure everybody's been constantly clicking refresh on their web browsers, waiting for the latest thrilling instalment of my life story. No? And why not?

Nothing much to report. I've been busy with stuff but nothing I can post about AS YET!! I'm still scrapping furiously - this was a page I did the other day with some yummy new papers and stamps from Upsy Daisy Designs (I treated myself out of some crimbo money from my mum, and I got them from Memories & More). The photo is an oldie that I've scrapped before in 12x12 but I love it so much that I had to scrap it 8.5x11 as well.
I did another page last night too but that's top secret & not to be shared right now.
Oh, and you've got to read this: Animal Diaries- really funny!! Shirley linked to it on her blog and I've been giggling my pants off.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Of course we missed you. Or maybe that's just a byproduct of my having no life.

Lovely layout as always. I really need to get my bottom into gear and get making.

Hope that Charlie had a good birthday and Max is ok xxx

Gertie said...

Where ya been? I missed ya LOL.
Snap, my SR backing papers arrived today as well along with some other new papers,must of seen them and ordered them at the same time LOL, what good taste we've got!!!
Hope Charlie had a fabby birthday :-)

karen said...

oh so there you are, i was wondering where you were LOL
glad Charlie had a great day so just what is it your upto that is so top secret, i dont like secrets i need to know now!
kaz xx