Saturday 17 February 2007

Sketch This #1


I stumbled across a cool sketch site the other day (Sketch This) and decided to have a crack at the first week's offering. This is Danielle with her treasured My Little Pony. Papers are the new MM Kraft Valentine pp's and I wanted something quite neutral that would allow the pics to stand out, rather than swamp them, because they're not that great. Heart and flowers by Maya Road. Title is MM Tiny Type alpha and velvet alpha stickers. I also mananged to fit in all elements of this week's UKS challenge on this one too.

4 comments:

Gertie said...

oooh cheers for the link Karen and I hope you don't mind but I've put it on my blog as well :-)
Great layout btw but then you know I lurve your stuff.

Anonymous said...

Fab site, thanks for sharing that.

Love that layout and, yep, we had a My Little Pony phase. They live in the playhouse at the moment.

Love that layout as I love all your stuff xxx

Anonymous said...

Love the LO and as always Dan looks so cute! Love the sketch site, will have to link to it myself so I can have a go.

Eleni Gratsia said...

Really lovely layout ... will have to check out the site!!! :D