Sunday 6 May 2007

I've been tagged

About a hundred years ago now by the lovely Tracey. I've finally got round to doing it; I just hope she doesn't drop dead with shock when I tell her that I've finally answered lol.

Ok, so I need to list 7 random facts/habits about myself. I'll try to avoid the really weird ones because I did those in a different tag a while ago and I sounded very scary.

Random fact 1. My first car was a peach coloured VW Beetle. It was made sometime in 1971, which was the same year that I was born.

Random fact 2. I once lived next door to Melvyn Hayes (yes, very random I know!)

Random fact 3. I was born at home and lived there for the first 23 years of my life.

Random fact 4. Since leaving my first home (12 years ago), I've moved house 5 times in the space of 8 years.

Random fact 5. I once won a competition run by Walkers Crisps, which was to design a mythical monster. This was around the time of the release of the film Clash of the Titans (you know - that film with the film with the awesome special effects). I won a model Pegasus and Perseus; my brother hated me because he also entered and didn't win lol.

Random fact 6. I was once stuck on an underground train for about 4 hours (I've never been so bored or sweaty in my entire life) and we ended up having to walk down the tracks to the previous station.

Random fact 7. I've been struggling for 10 minutes now trying to think of a 7th fact so I'll leave it there lol.

I'm not sure who's already been tagged; probably most of the people I would have tagged have already been done by Tracey. So, I'll tag Maria, Gertie & Eleni and anybody else who's bored enough to have read this far)

5 comments:

Eleni Gratsia said...

Ha, ha ... loved reading your random facts ... I've taken the challenge and done mine!!! :D

Anonymous said...

They did make me laugh but the underground one was horrid.

Will do it this evening xxx

The Dolphin Inn said...

OMG just picking myself up from the floor - shock does that you know he he he

Thanks for playing Karen, I knew your answers would have me in hysterics, peach coloured car ???

Melvyn Hayes, I remeber him lol

Havce a fab sunday :)

Gertie said...

cheers for that Karen.

Loved reading your random facts and can't wait to read number 7 :-)

Paula - Buenos Aires said...

I haven´t shocked Tracey yety, lol!
I got to walk on the subway tracks too.