Saturday 19 May 2007

What year do you belong in?

3 posts from me in less than 12 hours - that's got to be a record, lol.I just saw this over on Eleni's blog and had to do it. I love silly quizzes. According to this, I'm stuck in 1993 and I think it's probably uncannily true. That was the year I met John and so a lot of the music/memories from that time are still very prominent in my mind. The picture looks a lot like me too.....I wished!

You Belong in 1993

With you anything goes! You're grunge one day, ghetto fabulous the next. It's all good!


If you're bored, give it a go and don't forget to tell me your results. :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I tried to leave a comment last night but the door was locked.

Love those piccies and I'm off to have a go at the quiz.

Hope you're having a fab weekend xxx

Anonymous said...

OK so now I know why I feel so darn old... I'm back in the 50s.

Loving all your LOs and projects. I visit your blog daily but it's hard to type with one hand so I save that for team chat and my own blog entries, lol!

Eleni Gratsia said...

Ah, that's so cool!!! At least you know why you are stuck in that year!! LOL

Sharon said...

I just HAD to do this too!!
Great fun especially when I discovered I was born 7 years too late!!!