Wednesday 9 May 2007

New Toy

I've been playing with some yummy new papers from K&Co; I never thought I'd actually be buying any of their stuff but the new Amy Butler ranges (based on her gorgeous fabric lines) are to die for.
The photos were taken on Saturday while I was trying to get some practice in for a photography workshop I've enrolled in, run by the talented Cheryl Johnson of Feel Good Photos. As you can see, I've got a way to go lol but hopefully there'll be an improvement by the end of the course. If nothing else, I actually took some photos OFF auto (yes you read that right!) yesterday.
Preschool is shut all this week, due to more mindless vandalism, so I have the unenviable task of keeping 2 bored children entertained, when they'd much rather be playing with their preschool friends. Wish me luck!

4 comments:

Sam+Tina said...

Gorgeous LO and I love those papers :) Good luck keeping the kidlets amused!

Anonymous said...

Lovely papers and beautiful layout.

Have fun entertaining the littlies.

Happy Wednesday xxx

Anonymous said...

Good luck with the kiddlies! :o)

Love the layout, the papers are gorgeous, and the letters used for the title are extremely yummy! xx

The Dolphin Inn said...

Gorgeous work with those papers Karen, the pics are adorable
Sorry to hear about the vandalism again, you must be getting pretty sick of it by now, hope you survived your time with the littlies lol :)