Saturday 12 May 2007

Dare #53



This week's theme was transparent, which coincidentally is very similar to the 2Peas challenge for this week, which is to Go Clear. Great minds think alike, eh...... I decided to go the whole hog and my whole page is clear. The papers and photos are sandwiched inside a laminated sheet, with the title & chipboard corners added on top. I've added 3 photos, none of which look totally like the real thing lol. It was so hard to photograph but if you imagine that it really looks something like a cross between these 3 pics, you'll be somewhere close. The papers are from the new yummy K&Co Amy Butler Belle pad.
Don't forget to check the rest on the Collectively Yours blog. I am in awe of these ladies every single week.

4 comments:

Gertie said...

Blumin gorgeous!!!!!
you're just tooooooo talented, making me jealous here missus :-p
think I may have to go on the scout for some of those papers even the 'K&co' isn't putting me off LOL xx

Anonymous said...

Oh wow that's fab.
Will have to give the idea of scrapping on transparency a go. And I think I may need to go track down those papers,

Anonymous said...

Ooh, loving this and super scalloping.

Fab news about Banana Frog and don't be so modest.

Hope you're enjoying the weekend xxx

The Dolphin Inn said...

Gorgeous work girl, love the transpareny thingy, gotta give that a go, take care xx