Saturday 19 May 2007

#54

The lavish use of..................... a circle punch! Using lots of scraps from some of my fave papers, past and present. The list includes:

K&Co Amy Butler Belle
Scenic Route Laurel
Provocraft Christina Cole
Fancy Pants Chi Chi
AL French Twist

Here is a little sneaky peek. Full pic is on the Collectively Yours blog along with all the other wonderfully inspiring interpretations. :)


The words are a quote I came across ages ago on 2Peas. I thought they fitted Casey's personality perfectly - she's not a conventional girly girl; she's a tomboy and would much rather be kicking a football with the boys than talking make up with the girls. We've always supported her in that, and the quote is to remind her that she doesn't need to conform to other people's expectations, and she should just do her own thing.

Have a good weekend!

ETA: I'm not sure what happened (and I doubt anybody even noticed lol) but for some reason there was no way to leave comments on this post last night so I've had to repost.

1 comment:

Gertie said...

saw this on the CY blog,fantastic!!! love the quote :-D