Friday 25 May 2007

Dare #55

Just a quick post to share my LO for this week's dare on the CY blog. This week's theme was multi photo LO's. I tend to do a lot of single photo pages, but am forcing myself to try and use more photos on the page, so I loved this one. Pics are of Charlie earlier in the week, and a couple of them I shared on here a couple of days ago.


The papers are SR Metropolis - I distressed the right hand edge of both strips with an MM edge scraper.

Title ~ AC felt thickers and Doodlebug rub ons;
Photo corners, credit card slide (off limits) and chipboard stars ~ HS;
AL Journaling stamp;
Bazzill brads.

Not much else to add, apart from that we went to TGI Fridays this evening and had a huge meal (for the bargain price of £10.99 each) and, without a word of a lie, I swear I rolled out of the restaurant, I was that stuffed. I'm off to bed soon to sleep it off *nudge nudge wink wink*

1 comment:

Eleni Gratsia said...

Lovely layout Karen ...:D I'm sure that when he grows older he'll appreciate it!! :D