Friday 25 May 2007

11 years.............

.....and, as John so kindly pointed out yesterday "You'd get less for murder". He was joking............I think. Yes, 11 years ago today, we got married. With Casey as bridesmaid, at the ripe old age of exactly 6 months old. Sadly (haha), I have no photos of the event on my hard drive to share with you right now.

The kids are sleeping round my Mum's tonight, so we get to have an evening of peace - our first since my birthday (just before Christmas). Can't wait!!

I'll leave you with this photo. I've been stalking Charlie for days, trying to catch a snap of him hitching his shorts up (inspired completely by the photo Gertie took of Lana and her knicker problem). He does it constantly when the camera's not on, and it looks hilarious, but it took me about an hour of waiting to grab this one and even that doesn't really show what he was doing. I WILL get it on camera one day if it kills me.



Oooh, I forgot to say that we have a challenge over on the Design Collective blog for the bank holiday weekend. Go, have a look. :)

5 comments:

Sharon said...

Happy Anniversary!
xxxx

Gertie said...

Happy Anniversary chuck,hope you have a lovely evening *wink wink*
Think Keith would agree with what John said LOL
I wanna see some wedding pics so share missus!!!
Great photo of Charlie,don't ya just love kids :-D

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary. Have a fab evening *nudge, nudge, wink, wink*.

If you share your wedding piccies I'll dig mine out.

Love Charlie and his *problem pants*.

Happy Friday xxx

Ooh, shall I? ........... Maybe!!!

Eleni Gratsia said...

Happy Belated Anniversary ... what a great photo of Charlie!!! :D

The Dolphin Inn said...

Belated congrats on the anniversary hon

It was worth the wait for that shot - PRICELESS, he looks os cute, TFS :)