Wednesday 30 May 2007

Check out the chunky thighs

Maria posted a lovely 70's pic of herself on her blog, dressed in a divine mini dress and I promised I would share a pic of me and my chunky thighs. This is me, on holiday in May 1973 (aged about 18 mths). I wish I could say that I lost the chubby look but it'd be a big whopper of a lie lol. Don't laugh too hard!!



Still a bit miffed about the school uniform, but will just have to suffer. It might not sound a great deal of money but it's cash that I'd rather be spending on something else. Casey also needs to wear proper shoes (she's a trainers girl); she's found a pair she likes online - prices range from £38 to £43 depending on the size she'd need. Hmmmmmm, I think not lol.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's a real *no comment* pose. Fab picture and those thighs look pretty good to me.

Ouch at the price of the shoes.

Happy Wednesday

Paula - Buenos Aires said...

Adorable! I wonder what you were worrying about. :)

Gertie said...

lovely photo Karen,that dress is to die for!!!
:-( at the shoe prices.

The Dolphin Inn said...

CUTE !!!! thighs an all lol TFS :)