Saturday 28 April 2007

Dare #51

This week's theme is to compare ~ pick anything you like. :) I chose to compare Danielle's cheesy smiles. Papers are by Christina Cole and I used some of the yummy new MR velvet flowers.
As always, lots more weird and wonderful comparisons over on the blog.
Have a great weekend, whatever you're up to. We're putting the finishing touches to Casey and Danielle's new tidy bedroom (coat hooks & new storage), and then it's time to tackle Charlie's room. Eeeek!
Oh, Gertie, my minibook is currently stuck on the shelf next to my DW 2007 calendar. I'll stick it in the cupboard with others in a couple of week's time lol. ;)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love those papers and I really do NEED those velvet flowers.

Lovely cheesy grins Amelia does that gritted teeth one too.

Good luck with the tidying xxx

Gertie said...

LOL at the comment you made about your mini book Karen.
fab layout as usual,you're kids are so cute :-D

The Dolphin Inn said...

Brilliant pics Karen, love the way you interpreted the challenge, yummy papers too TFS :)

Anonymous said...

Such cute photos! That's one of my favourite patterned papers - fab layout.