Thursday 12 April 2007

Welcome to the world Noemie

Marja and Kirk's little girl made her appearance yesterday morning ~ Noemie Catherine. I'm so pleased for them both and still remember the excitement that a new born baby brings. You spend 9 months, imagining what he or she is going to look like, what being a parent will be like and nothing can prepare you for it when the time finally arrives. It's the biggest buzz. I'm feeling all broody. Yikes! Gotta snap out of it lol.

It's been another sunny day, so yet more time spent out in the garden. This first pic was taken a couple of days ago - Danielle is such a poser! I must remember to compose my photos; that digger in the background is an eyesore lol. Oh, and I didn't notice till I went to edit all the photos, but she'd tucked the front of her dress into her trousers lol. That's why I'm sharing a side view and not the front.


This next one was taken today. Danielle's hair needs cutting badly, and it looks even worse when she has her sunhat on, because it pushes her fringe even further into her eyes. I haven't cropped this at all - this was how I took it. It wasn't supposed to be missing half her body but I think it looks kind of arty pmsl. I ran Peta's colour pop action in Photoshop too and it doesn't look half bad for somebody that can't take photos.

I'll leave you with this one of Charlie - he was goofing around and pulled his hat down right over his eyes, so then he had to tilt his head right back to see where he was going lol. I'm not quite sure why, but his mouth had to be wide open too - adds to the gormless look I guess haha. I cropped this one slightly (that darn digger was trying to muscle in on the action again) and used the colour pop action. I'm gutted that you can't really see his eyes because I think I even managed catchlights.






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ooh, new babies make me all broody too.

Love those photos but not sure about the posessed digger.

That's a fab action and makes them look all arty farty.

Happy Thursday xxx

karen said...

great pictures karen, even the digger LOL,
enjoy the sunshine for the weekend as its back to school monday.