Sunday 1 April 2007

Waste not, want not

I was sorting out some of my stash the other day, taking lots of stuff out of its packaging to save on space, and I was left with lots of leftover blister packaging. I used two matching packets to make some mini hanging photo frames. I thought I had a third somewhere, but do you think I could find it? Nope, but never fear because as I mentioned the other day I will have a 3rd to match very very soon. :)

Most of the bits and bobs on Charlie's frame were in my RibbonMad DT goodie bag for March:
Cactus Pink papers and ribbons. I then added some rubons and a plastic star.

To make Danielle's photo frame, I used Scenic Route Laurel paper scraps (my faves!). Ribbon and buttons were part of my RibbonMad DT dolly bag.


The pictures are not that great because no matter where I tried to take them, the plastic keeps reflecting. They're much cuter irl.

There are now only 2 days until the first Design Collective class. Parts of the forum are now for subscribers' eyes only, in preparation for the class discussions on Tuesday. Exciting!!

Have a good rest of the weekend, whatever you're up to.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are lovely and I love that piccie of Danielle in the hat.

Happy Sunday xxx

Laura said...

I love this idea Karen!

I can't wait for the DC classes to start either! :)

Eleni Gratsia said...

What a cool idea... now I know what to do with the quickutz packaging that I've been hanging on too!!! :D

The Dolphin Inn said...

Ingenious idea and so cute - good luck finding the third packet x

Linda said...

What a fantastic idea, well done.