Wednesday 11 April 2007

Anxiously waiting

Today's the day that Marja will be finally meeting her little bubba. We're team mates on UKS and I've been hearing all about her pregnancy on our team thread, and on her blog so it almost feels as though I've been pregnant with her (but without the heartburn and swollen ankles lol). I can't wait to finally see pics and find out Juju's real name.


We've had a few days of glorious sunshine, so we've spent a lot of time in the garden. It wears the little ones out a treat, and they seem to argue a lot less outside for some reason (which is just as well for the neighbours' sake lol). I'll share some pics later on - they're on my lappy and I'm typing this on the pc.


The Design Collective is now on its' second mailing (and I'm in it, yikes!). I'm going to share just a little peek for those who haven't subscribed. :D

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Not long at all for Marja and Juju baby. How exciting!!!

Got my DC mailing but not had a lookie yet. I'm sure it will be fab though.

Happy Wednesday xxx

Gertie said...

Yet more fabby creations to create, loved your layout Karen and will be having a go :-)
Good luck to Marja,loved her pregnancy pages so can't wait to see baby.

Paula - Buenos Aires said...

Peek a Boo, I don´t see you but I see one of your lovely babes. :D

Congrats on becoming a cyber auntie today! :)