Tuesday 3 April 2007

Gong feet


A very simple page I did over the weekend of Charlie in his sister's boots. Why do kids always manage to get them on the wrong feet? They've got a 50/50 chance of getting it right but it doesn't ever happen, lol. Paper is MM Kraft, rub on by Hambly, stars by American Crafts, as are the Felt Thickers.

I bought some of the AC black felt letters a few weeks back and, when I pull them off the backing sheet, the felt gets pulled out of shape and my letters end up stretched. A couple of weeks back, I got some white and blue felt letters and they're much more sturdy and hold their shape. Is it to do with the colours or are they a new and improved version I wonder? I haven't been able to sleep all week for wondering. ;)

All the lovely subscribers to the Design Collective will have woken up this morning to their first ever classes from us. Yes, at last, the classes are now live. And only 8 days before another set of classes hit the inboxes. :D

Danielle has her booster injections this morning, and John has given her a pound to spend at the sweet shop after the event. Wish me luck!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Charlotte was always coming out of Reception class with her shoes on the wrong feet. Tis a wonder she's not crippled really.

Lovely lo but a shame about the letters.

Got my mailing but not had a chance to look at it yet. Good luck with it all.

Happy Tuesday xxx

Anonymous said...

Great, fun layout Karen :o)

I received my mailing this morning - looking good so far!

Ashton has her jabs this afternoon! Good luck to you for this morning xxx

scrapdolly said...

Hope the jabs went well and I LOVE the page

The Dolphin Inn said...

Hope the boosters went well Karen, love the lo and the supercute pics x

Gertie said...

LOL at the layout,Alfie wears his crocs on the wrong feet too!!
Totally agree with the felt letters far too stretchy.Hope Danielles jabs went well and she enjoyed spending her pound :-)