Friday 16 March 2007

Speshal Dare #45

An interview with......

Charlie - as the journaling states, Charlie's answer to everything right now is Boohbahs. Aaaaaaargh!

Both the lined paper and green spotty paper are by Scenic Route. All the chipboard (numbers, stars and scalloped border) are by Fancy Pants. I painted them black and then covered in MM pearl glaze; they look like metal, which is not the effect I was hoping for lol but it looks quite cool. A happy accident. :) I added some doodling with my white pen, and filled the holes in the scalloped border with white brads. The title is made from American Craft felt thickers.

Be sure to check the speshals blog to have a lookie at all the other girlies work.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ooh, a lovely bit of scalloping going on there.

I'm gonna go scalloping mad this weekend so nobody better stand still for to long.

Have a fabbie weekend xxx