Friday 9 March 2007

Speshal Dare #44

Exploring texture
I had a lot of fun with this one and it pushed me outside my comfort zone. Only a little, but it's a start lol.

Paper is Fancy Pants Key Lime Pie & Creative Imaginations. Some wallpaper (which I borrowed from B&Q) and drybrushed with blue MM paint. Canvas tag with butterflies is a clothes label from Debenhams. Heidi Swapp ghost heart and chipboard letters ~ both dotted with blobs of Tulip fabric paint.


As always, make sure to check the Speshal Dares blog to see the wonderful and varied things the girls have come up with this week.

Have a good weekend. :) Remember that registrations start on Monday for the Design Collective classes. ;)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love that layout and the way that you've used 'non scrapping' stuff.

Good luck for Monday not that you'll need any. It will be a huge success.

Have a fab weekend xxx