Sunday 18 March 2007

30 minutes

That's how long AJ gave us to scrap a page on the DC forum. And here is my attempt; it only took me 30 mins too (oh and another 30 on top lol), but 60 mins is still really quick for me. The colours are a bit weird on here - it's a little brighter irl. I wanted to use the patterned paper (Scenic Route Laurel) as my background but it was very loud, so I toned it down by adding an oversized photo mat of orange Bazzill. The title is a chipboard embellie by Scenic Route too, as is the circle; I cut a slice out of the circle so that it would sit level with the title. ;) Eyelet brads are by Pebbles. I've had these for yonks, and have hardly used them but now I loves them and need more.

Happy Mother's Day to all the mums out there. :) I got some perfume from the kids and haven't lifted a finger all day haha. I love it. Just to clarify because that reads a bit weird. The fact I've done nothing all day isn't related to the perfume I got - it didn't render me paralysed at first sniff or anything.

The ice cream van stopped outside a little while ago, so we've all had 99's. We've got to be flaming bonkers because it's absolutely freezing today and we have the heating on. But, it had to be done because I love ice cream from the van.

I've also been messing around with something in Photoshop, and am going to have my first crack at hybrid scrapping. It's very basic and I don't think I'll ever be a CS2 whizz, but at least I can say I've tried. I just won't mention how long it took me to suss out how to get the patterned paper across into my blank canvas. Let's just say it was more than 20 mins. Aaaaaargggghhh!!

2 comments:

Eleni Gratsia said...

Lovely layout ... and FAST!!! :-) Lovely the photos and the chipboard!

Anonymous said...

Get you, with all that patterned paper and brighnes. Tis fab and super speedy.

Your girlies are very alike in that piccie.

Happy mothers day xxx