Monday 19 March 2007

13

This morning I set a challenge on the DC forum to use 13 elements on a page and as I never set challenges without playing along, here is my page. My 13 elements are:
1. Cardstock
2. Photos
3. Patterned paper (Scenic Route Cape Town)
4. Photo corner (Heidi Swapp)
5. Photo turn (7 Gypsies)
6. Tab (Heidi Swapp)
7. Title (Heidi Swapp rub ons)
8. Journaling
9. Ink
10. Chipboard stars (Heidi Swapp)
11. Brads
12. Ribbon (American Crafts)
13. Faux stitching (goes all the way round the edge in real life but my scanner doesn't want anybody to see it!!)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bless him in his crocs with his binoculours and that big ole rucksack.

Lovely layout and I am going to come and play.

Happy Monday

Anonymous said...

Great challenge Karen - shall have to give it a go :o)

xxx

Sam+Tina said...

Awwww, that rucksack is a big as him! Love this LO!

Gertie said...

Awwwwww bless him
Must get on and do my 13 challenge
Will pm ya later hunny ;-) ta very much.

Anonymous said...

So cute! That bag is about as big as he is. I didn't even see the croc until I read Maria's comment, was too focused on his bag. I'll have to give this challenge a go.