Thursday 15 March 2007

Mother's Day card


Thanks to a pre-class challenge set by Debbie over on the Design Collective forum my mum will be getting a handmade Mother's Day card this weekend. I used my yummy Scenic Route Laurel papers and chipboard circle, a couple of HS blossoms, bit of stitching, the obligatory scalloping, HS alphas covered in glitter glaze for a bit of sparkle. And voila - one pants card! Just kidding; I think it turned out ok. My mum will love it anyway, she has no taste whatsoever. And, luckily for me, she doesn't read my blog or else I'd be getting a clip round the earhole.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ooh, a lovely bit of scolloping there Karen.

Very pretty card and I'm sure that your Mum will love it.

Happy Thursday xxx

Gertie said...

LOL Karen.
Gorgeous card, you wouldn't make one for me mum would ya??? not into card making at all.

Sam+Tina said...

Love the card, the colours are gorgeous :)

Beckie said...

love the card. those papers are scrummy!
oh and thanks for popping by my wee blog :)

Shirley said...

Love the card.....I BOUGHT my mum's! And I'm supposed to be a cardmaker hahaha!