Friday 23 March 2007

Another week, another dare....


Friday's seem to come round so quickly these days. :) I spent the whole of this week completely stumped by this week's Speshal Dare theme. Yesterday, it finally all fell into place and I knew exactly what I was going to scrap, took the photos straight away and scrapped the page. Easy peasy. This week's theme is "The contents of......". Interpret that whichever way you choose, however weird and wonderful.
This is a page dedicated to Danielle's Dora the Explorer backpack. It's unbelievable what the little minx can fit in this bag - she's a modern day Mary Poppinz. I had to take the photos while she was out, because she would have had a fit if she'd seen me tipping her toot, oops I mean prized possessionz out all over the floor.
Lots of KI Memories tags for the background (I've had these babies for ages and never used them so thought I'd get rid of them all on one go)
Doodlebug paper frills
Scrapworks hugz
Bazzill blossom
MM Shimmer & Tiny Type alphas
Dymo tape
Papermania photo turns
Hambly journaling spot rub on
And, I know I say it every week, but you really have to check out what the other ladies have been up to this week - the diversity of talent never ceases to amaze me.
Have a good weekend.

3 comments:

Gertie said...

LOL I swear those girls are related!!
Spooky about the posting.

Anonymous said...

Absolutely love the layout - soo fun! :o)

xxx

Anonymous said...

Fab layout and I've just cleared a huge pile of bags full of rubbish from the girlies bedroom.

Ooh, Dora gives me the heebie jeebies so pleased that mine have outgrown her.

Happy Zaturday xxx