Thursday 8 March 2007

Lunar Bim *continued*

As I blogged about a little while back, Charlie is absolutely Lunar Jim mad. We borrowed a Lunar Jim dvd from the library yesterday and without a word of a lie, it's been on all day. I know all the words to all the episodes off by heart and I have the theme tune ringing in my ears even now. I wish you could all hear Charlie singing along - it's so stinking cute. "Lunar Bim, Let's get unar". I think my boy's going to be a singer because he also does a mean version of Mr Boombastic (a la Barnyard stylee). Oh, and not forgetting High School Musical - he can do a fabulous pub singer style rendition of Start of Something New.

Check the Design Collective blog we have a new anouncement, just to let everybody know that we haven't forgotten them and we'll be getting in touch when registrations start in LESS THAN A WEEK!!! We are starting to add biog's for each of the designers so that you can find out a little bit more about us all before the classes start.

Last, but not least a parcel arrived yesterday from Craft Obsessions full of scrummy Pizzazzill and lots of my scrapping staple - my white cardstock. I'm going to be stalking their store because they're also due to be getting the Autumn Leaves French Twist goodies in soon too.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mmm doesn't the French Twist look scrummy?! :o) xxx

Anonymous said...

Ooh, you're back.

Love Mr Boombastic. We've just come to the end of High School Musical but we are now into Vanessa Anne Hudgens. I also have to endure the nasally tones of Hannah Montana.

Happy Thursday (just) xxx