Thursday 29 March 2007

Long time, no blog

Where did the last week go? Can I have it back please? I've been working on my DC classes, my Speshal Dare for tomorrow and also making easter hats for Charlie and Danielle. Oh, and I've been doing aerobics too (don't laugh, especially you Maria!). I'm so unfit it's untrue. After the first time, I ached so much that I couldn't even sit down properly for two days afterwards lol. But I'm sticking with it because we're going on holiday in June and I don't want Greenpeace trying to get me back into the water when I'm sprawled out on the beach.

Danielle's a bit under the weather; she's got conjunctivitis and is sitting beside me right now trying to rub her eye right out of its socket. Try explaining to a 4 year old (who knows it all) that rubbing it will make it worse.

Tomorrow is the last day of term and then the kiddy winks will be at home for 2 whole weeks. It'll be nice not to have to get up early every morning, and I'm hoping for some nice-ish weather so we're not stuck indoors. I would check the weather forecast and see, but they're always wrong anyway lol.

The Design Collective classes are finally about to start, next Tuesday! It's finally here, we're all so excited and itching to get things rolling; the interest so far has been amazing. I can't wait to see what people think once they get their first class. So, that's something good to look forward to next Tuesday. Something not so good is that Danielle's got an appt for her pre-school booster injections that morning. She heard somebody at preschool mention the injections (her daughter was born a day after Danielle and has her appt 5 mins after us) and she says she doesn't know what injections are but she doesn't want one. I'm dreading it. I always feel so wicked and I always come out with a lump in my thoat and a tear in my eye, daft cow that I am.

Zzzzzzzzzzzzz, are you still awake?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay, you're back.

Ok, I will confess to a little chuckle about the aerobics. But, I have been considering dusting off my stepper and tummy roller thing.

Hope Danielle's better soon and the injections aren't too traumatic.

Happy Thursday xxx

Ooh, I got Graham to post my letter to you this evening :)

Anonymous said...

Aww bless her about her injections! Ashton has to have her next lot of jab on Tuesday - not looking forward to that at all. I always come out almost crying too!

Fingers crossed for some nice weather over the holidays! :o)

xxx

Eleni Gratsia said...

Hope you have nice weather for the holidays.... Tuesday is almost here ... I'll look forward to it next week though!!! :D

Sorry to hear about the woes of the little ones ... hah, my Godson is a-four-year-old-know-it-all too!!!