Friday 26 January 2007

Twice as ice



This is Max enjoying an early morning snack. He managed to break a huge chunk of ice from the sandpit lid and was running around the garden like a lunatic with it before he ate the lot. Can you imagine the brain freeze that must have given him? He's such a nutter. But at least now he's de-iced the sandpit he can drink out of it - he was starting to get desperate and even drank out of his water bowl. Oh, and Maria - I definitely win the competition for the longest grass but that's because we're setting up a wildlife conservation area; well that's my excuse anyway lol.

So, what's everybody up to over the weekend? We have a trip to the library planned for tomorrow. I got a phone call to say that a book I ordered in is ready to pick up. Finishing Techniques for Handknitters I'm hoping that it'll give me a few tips on how to get a more professional look to my knitting. I can knit pretty well, but it's my sewing up that lets me down a little. Well, ok a LOT! Casey's books are also overdue (since November, eeek!), although thankfully they don't give fines for kids' books. Phew!

I have a little secret that I can finally spill the beans on real soon. I don't know how I've managed to keep my big gob shut but I'm so glad that I can at last let it all out. (No, I'm not pregnant!!)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Please spill soon, the suspense will kill us all

Anonymous said...

I know Iknow Iknow

Just seen it

Well done you fabulous little scrapper you

Proud of you hon :)

Anonymous said...

So glad I'm not the only one with long grass.

Max looks just the chap for Lucy but I couldn't possibly drag him away from his own home and insist that she comes to visit you.

Dentist for Graham tomorrow so on a par with the library.

Have fun xxx

Anonymous said...

Ooh, ooh Mr Magoo I know.

Big yay - Your work is fab xxx

Anonymous said...

Me too me too I know and I'm so pleased :)

Hope you will share some of your knitted items soon too, once you get your book from the library.

Gosh Max has grown!! At first I thought he was having some of his other kind of treat ;) Glad to read it was just ice.