Thursday 25 January 2007

I'm in the money

Ebay have a 10p listing day today, so I just spent about an hour listing a few of Danielle and Charlie's clothes from last summer. Within half an hour, I've already made £67. Not bad eh?


Thanks for the thumbs up for my blog colours - the background is growing on me already and I trust other people's judgement far more than my own because I have no eye for colours at all - one look at my layouts will tell you that. :)


Want to see what I did this afternoon? As if I don't have enough knitting to do, I made these. They only took a couple of minutes each and I thought they'd look cool on a layout. If I ever scrap, that is...........


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great idea for a layout. I'm thinking of crochet flowers cos my knitting tension is all to pot. If I knitted these flowers they'd look more like wilted cabbages!

Anonymous said...

So cute! They are knitted right? I think my next outfit calls for little flowers so will have to see how they turn out. If they look poo I will blame it on the pattern and ask you for yours :D