Sunday 28 January 2007

I am in love........

...........with French Twist from Autumn Leaves. It is just scrummy, and the colours are so me. I haven't been so taken with anything stash-wise in a long while, so I'm going to treat myself to the lot. When's it out? Who's going to be stocking it? I WANT IT NOW!!!


My Ebay sales are going well - another £50 over the weekend, so I'm well on my way to my first million. Only another £999, 870 and I'll be rich.


I took this photo of Max yesterday and have to put it on here because it's so rare for me to get a full face shot without him poking his tongue out or yawning. Isn't he handsome? Or am I just biased because I'm his mum?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think Max is a babe. Even Mimi did a purr but then added that she could only do a quick purr as he *is* a woof afterall and as a superior feline she mustn't be seen eyeing up a woof.

I like that AL paper collection. Love the colours. Still not seeing anything that makes me want to start spending again though. Sigh.

Anonymous said...

He is a handsome chap and I'm sure Lucy would be very taken if she's shift her lazy self from the bean bag.

I love that paper and most of the new stamps. Quicl, hide the credit card xxx

Debs said...

Max is totally gorgeous ... in fact a guy like him could seriously tempt even me into getting a dog.....
Now I refuse to look at the new AL ... 'cos I'm hopeless at resisting temptation