Monday 29 January 2007

I've been tagged

by the lovely Maria. I have to list 6 weird things about myself. My first thought was, "Oh, that'll be a piece of cake" but I've been thinking all afternoon and, do you know, I actually think I'm completely normal and totally un-weird. Oh yes! Well, ok, maybe I'm telling little fibs. So, here goes:

1. When I hang washing on the line, it all has to be in some kind of order - pyjamas in pairs, all the pairs of pyjamas together (sorted by child and they must go top then trousers, top then trousers - no way can I have two tops side by side), underwear all in a row (sorted by owner again)....blah blah, I think you get the picture. If I let John hang the washing out, I have to go and rearrange it later.

2. Before I go out, I have to check the back door is locked at least 6 times.

3. I always have to spend a penny last thing before going out (sorry if tmi lol), even if I've only been 2 minutes earlier.

4. When I'm cooking, I can't reuse any cutlery. Even if I've used a spoon to stir something, I won't reuse it to stir the same pot - I have to get a clean one out.

5. If I get interrupted when eating my breakfast cereal (even if I just put my bowl down for 10 seconds to answer the door for example) I can't eat them because I think they'll be soggy. What a fruitcake!!

Well, I'm stumped for a 6th right now but I think I've made myself look strange enough already so I'm happy to leave it at 5. I'm going to tag Marja, Kaz, Paula, Jenny, & Suzanne (not sure who else is remotely likely to read this that hasn't already been tagged lol)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

LMAO!!! I do the pee thing as well and also the spoon thing and am a bit weird about laundry but not as weird as you :P Will have a think and post my weirdness on my blog later!

Anonymous said...

Ooh, I do the lou lou thing as well and the cutlery.

The washing made me laugh but I do like to use the same colour pegs on the one piece of washing.

How similar we all are. Bizarre xxx

Anonymous said...

I do the washing thing - it's essential! They also have to go back in the same order!
I like to colour-coordinate the pegs - if you can't scrap, the layout should be on the line (psml)