Wednesday 31 January 2007

The sniffles

I'm ill. Boo hoo. I made a start on my Speshal Dare for this week and was planning to get it finished off last night but by teatime I was feeling really rough, so I spent the evening curled up in front of the box instead.

I had a hilarious conversation about Troy Bolton with Danielle yesterday. Well, we have a lot of hilarious conversations about him. It went a little something like this:

Danielle: Mum, can Troy Bolton come and play round my house one day?

Me: He lives a long way away munchkin, so it might be a bit too far for him to come.

Danielle: You could ring him and ask him. Do you know his phone number? While you're on the phone, ask him what flavour juice he wants to drink. We've only got blackcurrant. Do you think he'll drink it? And does he want to play with My Little Ponies?

It went on for a good fifteen minutes. Lots of burning questions that all need to be answered by the one and only Troy Bolton. If anybody knows his phone number, please let Danielle know so that she can get her answers. Thank you.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love that. Bless her.

As you know we're a boy free zone and my girlies love Gabriella. Even more since they found out she was home schooled.

As for Troy my girlies obsess on how he climbed up onto the balcony.

I love the way their little minds work.

Anonymous said...

Ooh, forgot to say hope you feel better soon xxx

Anonymous said...

Get well soon Karen (((((hugs)))))

karen said...

hope you feel better soon karen, thanks for the tag!