Thursday 25 January 2007

Ta Da......What do you think?

Of my new banner, I mean. Pretty funky, eh? Of course, what I'd love to say next is that I designed it myself and it only took me 5 seconds to throw the little beauty together and upload it here. But that would be a lie. Because it was, in fact, made for me by the wonderful Kirsty Wiseman. Is there no end to that woman's talents? I would put a link in here to her blog but I haven't figured out how to do fancy links in blogger yet so I need to find somebody to hassle this morning who will tell me how, mwahaha.

I'm still not sure about the background colour of the blog itself but I'm leaving it for now to see if it grows on me. I was going to fiddle with it some more last night but decided to knit instead. I now have 4 projects on the go, all in various stages of completion - big mistake! Oh, and one more that's all sewn up but waiting for me to finish embroidering the flowers on. I feel like I'm getting nowhere because none of them are anywhere near finished. I hate sewing too, so when I do eventually get them all finished I'm going to have 4 lots of sewing to do all at once. Ack!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't feel so bad, only have 2 things on the go at once but am tempted to start on a third.

I like the background colour of the blog, easy on the eyes!

Anonymous said...

Love the header it looks real purty.

Good luck with the knitting xxx

Elfin said...

welcome to the wonderful world of blogging :)

Kirsty Wiseman said...

i like the colour of the background too!

karen said...

i say leave the background well alone its lovely and as marja said its easy on the eyes. very pretty header, (clever kirsty)