Thursday 25 January 2007

Aaaaaaaaaargh!!

I decided to add another slide show for a few of my favourite photos - it was sooooo hard to choose just 15 or so pics, let me tell you. Only thing is, I've spent about half an hour trying to match up the pink I used for the skin of my first slide. But, do you think I can do it? Nope. Boo hoo. I'm going to come back to it tomorrow I think, so it can be white for now. Oh, and one is a rectangle, but the other has rounded corners. *sulk*



On the plus side, my ebay sales are now up to 80 quid. At this rate, I'll be able to retire by the time I'm 36.



Before I go, I want to share this photo of Danielle - doesn't she look seriously peeved with me? Haha.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now, that is not an impressed face LOL.

I'm always threatening to ebay stuff but I'm such a lazy bint think I might have a go now though.

Had to dash off there as I got so caught up with blog surfing the girlies bath almost overflowed xxx

Anonymous said...

Why not just change the pink on both so they match each other?

Danielle is so cute. Even when she is looking unimpressed she manages to look cute!

Something weird happens for me on your 2nd slide thingie. Says 17 pics but it only shows me 5 before it starts over. Might just be a glitch on my end though!