Tuesday 23 January 2007

Just the beginning

Yikes, I'm now officially entering the world of blogging. Abandon hope all ye who read this blog - prepare to be bored stiff.

For anybody who's remotely interested, I'll explain the meaning behind my blog title. My daughter, Danielle (4) is madly in love with Troy Bolton. If you haven't seen the film High School Musical, he plays the lead male role. The Start of Something New is a song that he sings with his female co-star, right at the very beginning of the film. Danielle sings it 24/7 while fantasising about married life with Troy, so it was the first thing that popped into my head.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome to the world of blogging. Will add your link to my blog. Is now the time to admit that Kirk bought me that DVD for Xmas as he knows I have a thing for cheesy movies (no offense to Danielle, just remind her I'm nearly 32 years older than her so I have no excuse). I'll have to watch it so I can hear the song.

Now please excuse me, I feel a nap coming on. :P

Anonymous said...

We're flying, soaring ......... Yep, another High School Musical mad family. My girlies don't like no 'stinky' boys and as for any kissy face well .........

Welcome to the world of Blogdom xxx

Fiona said...

Welcome to blogland :D

Debs said...

Woohooo ... welcome to blogland hunicakes.

Clare said...

looking good Karen :D welcome to waffleland

High school musical is something I am lucky to have escaped (so far!!)

suebaru said...

Another house that regularly has to put up with HSM here too...!

Unknown said...

Yes I know Troy and all his friends - "together everyone" I have two girls it was inevitable !! Loving the new blog and will be adding your link to mine - where I waffle for Ireland - so you are in good company !! LOL

Paula - Buenos Aires said...

Welcome to Blogland! :)
Thanks for the link to my blog, I´ll add yours in mine. :D
Now, keep posting! ;)

Anonymous said...

Yep - I get chapter and verse on HSM! I haven't seen it, but I feel like I have...
Great news on the blog hunni!

jo said...

Looking good Karen!!!

Jenny said...

Hi Karen,

Great to see another blogger girl ! I haven't added much to mine lately.......
Can I pop your link to my bloggy thingy??

Hope tomorrow is a heaps better day for you than today was.....

{{{{HUGS}}}}

Jenny said...

How clever is that ??

I got my Karens mixed up......

Sorry 'bout that luv !! :)

I'll just go and hide now......