Saturday 8 September 2007

Yummy goodies for me

I got a parcel yesterday, from the lovely Sarah and it contained some of her cute little Bare Books. She's faster than greased lightning that lady, I tell you. They were so scrumptiously packaged that I had to take a photo of the little babies. Now I just need to get off my backside and do something with them haha.



The Collectively Yours team are all refreshed after the summer holidays and we're raring to go from next week. Check out the blog for a few sneaky peeks of what's to come.

It's hard to believe the first week of school is over already; Casey had her school pics taken yesterday - early or what!! Have a good weekend, whatever you're up to.

3 comments:

Gertie said...

So glad you liked the 'Bare Books', keep the praise coming,it will do wonders for them LOL!!!

So glad the dares are back, will have to check them out next week :0).
(is the last peek yours??)

Paula - Buenos Aires said...

Enjoy the yumminess. :D

Anonymous said...

Ooh, luverley books.

Have fun with the dares.

Happy Sunday xxx