Wednesday 5 September 2007

Happy Birthday Dear Danielle...


~~~~ my little girl is 5 today. She woke up with the grumps and told me off for singing to her lol, but she soon cheered up when she saw all the pressies. We spent the time before the school run feeding Barbie's dog, making it poop and then doing the whole thing all over again. What joy!

I have to share this photo of my little man too - he very rarely sits still and usually refuses to look at the camera, and (surprise surprise) I managed to catch him without his tongue out as well!

4 comments:

Gertie said...

Happy birthday Danielle, hope you had a lovely day :oD

Cute pic of Charlie xx

Sharon said...

Hope your daughter had a great birthday! ROFL at the barbie dog's functions!!! didn't have toys like that when i was that age!

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday Danielle hope you had a lovely day.

Hope those doggie poohs don't niff.

Happy Wednesday xxx

Paula - Buenos Aires said...

Happy birthday Danielle!