Tuesday 4 September 2007

First Day Nerves....







Well, me and Casey were both nervous. Danielle was as excited as anything and just went strolling into the classroom, found her name on the table and sat down to play with the playdoh. I didn't even get a goodbye lol. Danielle is so dinky - those trousers she's wearing are an age 3, and she's 5 tomorrow. Her fleece is a 3-4 and is huuuuge.

Casey was very nervous - first day at secondary school is a nerve-wracking business, so I don't envy her at all. She looked so grown up this morning, and so smart!! (Although I noticed this morning as she walked into the school gates that she had her shirt untucked underneath that blazer. Tut tut!!!) We had a laugh/panic this morning trying to do Casey's tie up. John's been trying to teach her for the last few days and, of course, this morning when we need him he was at work, pmsl. I haven't worn a tie since I was about 13 and the more I tried the more I was getting it wrong. Anyway, I eventually did it up on mysef, loosened it enough to slip off my head and over Casey's head, then I tightened it up again. That'll do for now lol.

Charlie went back to preschool this morning, but he had to get in on the photo action again today, but he's going through that stage of acting goofy in front of the camera. Oh, and can you see the scar on his head? The scab finally came off a few days ago, but his hair was attached to it lol, so now he has a little bald patch. Hopefuly, it'll grow back

3 comments:

Gertie said...

awwwwwwwwwww bless, they all look fab.
Have the same problem with Lanas uniform, shes still wearing skirts aged 2-3 and they fit lovely (she'll be 6 next month) LOL.

Anonymous said...

They look lovely so smart.

Hope they all had a good day.

Happy Tuesday xxx

GlitteryKatie said...

Oh KAren they look so cute!!!