Thursday 27 September 2007

A bit late but............



here is my LO for Dare #63 over at Collectively Yours. We've split into two teams and a Thursday upload for dare 63 onwards, so I won't be uploading again till next week but remember that there will be a new upload later tonight.

I've had quite a productive day, managing to complete 2 LO's out of 3 that I've got planned for an upcoming Design Collective class. I'm including a very very teeny weeny sneaky peek of one of them. We've got lots planned for the christmas run up, more details will be released very soon.



Danielle went shopping last weekend, to spend her ELC voucher which was a prize in the Get Children Creating competition over at It's a Creative World. Thrifty me used a 20% off voucher and the books were 3 for 2 as well, so she got loads!! Thanks again ladies.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lovely layout of Charlie. Ooh, the sneakie peakie looks luverley too.

That's an impressive haul for Danielle.

Happy Thursday xxx

Gertie said...

You thrifty beggar LOL!!

Glad Danielle got what she wanted with the voucher, those books look good and you've just reminded me to get some kids scissors tomorrow when I go shopping, fed up with the kids asking for mine grrrrrrrr!!

Sneaky peek looks interesting, fab layout for the CY blog :-)