Monday 3 September 2007

Danielle's a winner

She drew a picture for the children's competition that was held over on It's a Creative World.A winner was chosen at random last night and Danielle was it!! She was over the moon when she woke up this morning; she even had to ring John at work to tell him the good news lol. Her pic is below - it's a family portrait (I'm the short Rapunzel-esque one, second from left) but check out some of the other entries on their blog. And I'd like to say a big thanks to the Creative World ladies for making my daughter's day.



Charlie had his first morning back at preschool; it was very odd having to be out by 9am. I'm still not looking forward to the early start tomorrow (well 8.30 lol) - I know it's going to take me at least a week to get back into the routine.

2 comments:

Gertie said...

A very very BIG toot toot for Danielle :o).

Its gonna take me at least a fortnight to get back into a routine, they are guaranteed to be early ooh at least twice a week and thats only because I'll be finishing work at 7am, home in plenty of time to get them to school.

Anonymous said...

Yeah for Danielle!!!! :0)

Thanks also for the comment on the little altered pieces (and they are easey-peasey to make if you feel like having a go) xxxx
joy