Thursday 6 September 2007

Cakes and candles





Just sharing a few pics from yesterday. None of them are that great - I'm always far too busy running round like a headless chicken on birthdays to make sure I take lots of photos lol. I need a large screen that I can put behind my subject and block out all the crap in the background too!! I had to include the last one - madam was bored with the photo taking and started prodding the cake instead. She's got her mother's pout haha.

We got into school this morning and Danielle's new friend, Dijana, had a little pressie for Danielle. Dijana gone home last night and begged her mum and dad to buy something, bless her, so they had to nip out to Asda. Danielle was upset when I left her this morning; I'm hoping she's just overtired afeter all the excitement yesterday.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad that she had a fab day. Love the last piccie with the pout.

Did you make the cake yourself?

Have a fab weekend xxx

Gertie said...

Fab cake, think I'll have one of them for my birthday (19th by the way :o)LOL!!)

Love the last pic of Danielle,love the pout xx

The Dolphin Inn said...

OMG that cake looks sooooo good, love the last photo, I think she looks adorable, hope her blues soon disappeared this morning

Take care Karen and have a great weekend xxx