Saturday 15 September 2007

Back from our summer break




Dare 62
is up at the Collectively Yours blog, with a back to school theme. I take pics every year and always struggle with what to do with them because I hate uniform colours, so I welcomed the little push to actually scrap some.

I used my current fave K&Co Amy Butler pp's because the black uniform needed a little brightening up. :D

Oooh, and for yet more Amy Butler papers, check out this little piece I did over at It's a Creative World.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love that layout and Casey looks so grown up.

Thank you so much for coming to play at It's a creative world.

Happy Saturday xxx

Gertie said...

What a gorgeous frame you made, might have to give that a go.
She looks so grown up, bless her.

Fab layout and I'm slightly jealous cos I want some of those Hambly circle overlays and I can't find anyone who sells it now :-(