Thursday 1 November 2007

Pony Mad

I finally got round to scrapping some more older pics - these are from last year, when Danielle was still in her 'I'm a horse called Clippery' phase. Papers are SR Sumner, black alpha stickers are also SR and the blue alpha is vinyl, by AC. Journaling tag from Etsy.



I haven't scrapped anything else this week, but I've been working on a few bits and pieces for the Design Collective christmas extras. I'm just waiting for the SR Roxbury papers to arrive so that I can complete one more thing. We are entering another new month at the DC and we will be announcng the winner of our October prize draw very soon. ;)

I've been tagged by the lovely Maria so here goes:
(I wasn't hibernating, just didn't have anything to bore you with lol, but lots of love to you and Gertie for missing me)

1. If you could have £100 worth of scrapbook paper or assorted embellishments, which would you choose? I think I would go for papers - I have tons of embellies that would probably last me a lifetime because I use so few of them on each page.

2. If you had to choose between using only stamps or rubons, which would you choose? Rubons. (As long as money was no object lol) Stamps are cheaper in the long run but rub ons are so much less hassle to use.

3. If you knew how to do both awesome cards and layouts but could only do one for a whole year...which would you do? Layouts, for definite.

4. Would you rather own a scrapbooking store or have your own scrapping room at home? My own scrapping room - I'm fed up of my little corner in the kitchen and squishing onto one small worktop space to scrap.

5. And last but not least, what is your CURRENT cardmaking or scrapping style? Non-existent lol. Joking aside, I'm always swinging between very plain, minimally embellished pages and those with ever so slightly more embellishment.

I will now tag:

Marja
Gertie
Gems
Eleni
Paula
Sharon
Sue

3 comments:

Sharon said...

Thanks for the tag Karen. I'll get round to taking part this evening hopefully. (on my lunch break at mo!)
Thanks also for the lovely comments about my mystery kit - I ended up with 12 votes so I was so chuffed :)

Anonymous said...

Yay, you're back.

Love that layout such pretty colours.

Happy Thursday xxx

Gertie said...

lovely to see you back and thanks for tagging me hunny, I'll do it later tonight,I'm going to enjoy this one.