Sunday 25 November 2007

Happy birthday to Casey


My little girl is 12 today.

I haven't posted in over a week, so am sharing everything I've done since my last post. First up is a 6x4 Bare Book made for me by the lovely Gertie - check out the links to the right if you want some. Mine's only taken me about 2 months to get round to doing lol.














Next up 3 pages that I managed to complete this week.





I think that's it. I've done a couple of things for upcoming DC projects but, of course, they're top secret.

3 comments:

Gertie said...

blinkin' nora missus that book is lovely :-D

So not far you've got that lace carsdtock to play with, I'm still waiting of mine to arrive :-(

Happy Birthday Casey xx

Anonymous said...

Yay, you're back I thought you were hibernating.

Happy Birthday Casey.

Love the mini book and the layouts are fab.

Happy Sunday xxx

Anonymous said...

Wow you've been busy! Please send some mojo to me. It all looks fab!

Happy Birthday to Casey!