Friday 2 November 2007

Speeding up








I decided that I need to speed up a little; I've gotten into the habit of faffing around for far too long, trying to make each page perfect. Choosing embellishments for just one page can sometimes take me half an hour or more, and I'm geting nowhere fast. My need for perfection has also meant that I've been putting off scrapping a lot of my less perfect photos, because I know that I can't 'do them justice.'

So, last night I just got out my box full of Scenic Route papers and decided to do the pages from that box alone (cutting down on paper selection time) & adding very simple embellishments to each. Most of the pages are pretty similar, I know, and that's fine. I managed to get a page done in the afternoon and the other 5 took about 2 1/2 hours last night.

4 comments:

Gertie said...

flippin' nora you're on a roll girly. Maybe I should try that method cos I spend far too much time faffing around.
Fabby layouts, love the one of Max :oD

Anonymous said...

Wow, you're rocking and rolling there. Fab layouts spesh the one of Max.

Happy Friday xxx

Anonymous said...

Woah Karen you are on fire! 5 layouts in 2.5 hours?! That would probably tale me 2.5 weeks lol. They are all gorgeous :o)
Great idea about not faffing - I really should try that.

Thanks for the tag, shall do it in a mo. xxx

Sue aka Greyhound Lover said...

wowza Karen, seriously impressive and all gorgeous pages but love Max the bestest he's such a handsome little man.

Thanks for the tag....