Friday 2 November 2007

Still speeding along.....

..........and I managed another 4 pages. I abandoned the Scenic Route for most of these and finally used some of the Love Elsie stuff that I bought AGES ago. I love the embossed cardstock, especially when it's sanded back; I'm not so impressed with the alpha stickers though - STICKer is definitely not a good description because they keep lifting up off the page. *humph* I can't believe how much Danielle and Charlie have changed. *sob*





Dare 69 on Collectively Yours went live last night - check it out for lots of spooky Halloween themed delights. I swapped out (Halloween isn't my 'thang') so I'll be up next week instead; I'm so organised that I even did my page for it over a week ago lol!

1 comment:

Gertie said...

I refuse to come over here again, all 4 are lovely, my 1 seems abit pants LOL.