Thursday 15 November 2007

Dare #71 ~ Chipboard in Abundance

This week's theme was to use chipboard; I could have wimped out and just stuck to my usual chipboard title lol but I wanted to do something a bit different.




Sooooo, I used lots of chipboard circles (from a Fancy Pants pack) - I covered them in K&Co Amy Butler paper scraps and then sanded the edges. It was quite a labour intensive job, and I had RSI from all the sanding, but I like the finished effect. The LO itself is pretty simple; this was just a photo I really like and so there was no journaling to go with it. That might get the journaling police on my back, but in my opinion not every photo needs journaling. Check out the CY blog to see what the rest of the ladies did.

The next page was for the weekly challenge on UKS, and these are some older pics of Danielle scoffing her face. I used yummy SR Loveland papers for this one.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ooh, you've made me fancy some pringles now.

Loving those circles but wondering if you have any skin left on your hands. Maybe it's just me that sands themselves as well as the paper.

I've found a load more rubbish but not your hat and scarf.

Have a fab weekend xxx

Gertie said...

Lovin' all those circles, I would of got pee'd off after 3.

xx

Sue aka Greyhound Lover said...

Karen love all those chipboard circles, just to show how thick I am I have a load that came in a kit that are really naff did I think of covering them Oh no... BUT I will now LOL... both beautiful LO's...

Sharon said...

Love the LOs KAren especially the first one with the chipboard circles.